Advert

Friday, July 31, 2009

Medical Leave until 22 August

Yeah, you read it right!

I was given 6 weeks of sick leave from the day I admitted to the hospital which was on 11th July. And today is 31st of July. Longgggg way to go. And I hope I would be fully recovered by then. Like I've always mentioned these 6 weeks are the most crucial healing period. I've got to remind myself to always CAREFUL! *jangan lasak, jangan lasak!*

The progress so far is good! No severe pain, (except the surgical pain) and I can walk and get up and lay down quicker. One thing that worried me is of course the leg pain! Numbness at my left foot (that appeared only after the surgery, which seems the same since then) and the numbness and spasm on my right thigh, which actually now 20% better.

PATIENCE! That's the keyword for people who suffered p.i.d. The recovery process took longer time than we thought. *arrghhhhhhhhh* I missed my trip to the malls, jalan-jalan cari makan, swimming, steam bathing, trips to the malls again and again and again.. *sigh* KLCC, Pavilion, I missed you guys! Not to forget Chilli's, Sakae Sushi, Fish & Co, Lala Chong, Crocs!, Bangsar Village, Clarks, Zara, The Gardens, Signature, movie, Sale! Sale! Sale!

Oooohhh that reminds me of Olivia. I need to get a pair of those as my working shoes. Since I can no longer wear high heels. *sigh again* I need to get some new shoes!!! Red or black? Kasut kerja harus lah black can match any bajus. *Oh kasihan saya, Crocs sebagai kasut kerja?*

:: Olivia in red and black (pic credit to Crocs) ::


Oh! Saya juga mahu ke Clarks. Tetapi... saya tidak boleh keluar rumah! *sigh untuk ke sekian kali nya* Dan saya juga mahu menonton ini....

Bagaimana?

0 || shades of life ||: