Advert

Monday, August 17, 2009

YSL SALE!

Yes! You read it right! YSL Sale???? Are you kidding me? Betul!!

YSL will be having 40% discounts for their comestics range and 55% discounts for their skin care products starting tomorrow until 31st December 2009. Yup!

I've been told that YSL counter at Robinson and Mid Valley already started their sales today! While the rest will starts tomorrow.

I'm not too sure whether their fragrances will be up for sale too. I'll update you guys later.

Anyhow, if you need my assistance to grab some items for you, I probably can do so. I can reserve them for you, meaning you do not need to rush to get them. Just email me k ;)

- ciao, nak fikir nak beli apa ni -

2 || shades of life ||:

Mimy Hamid said...

beb nasib tak minat sgt YSL..tpi cuba bagi free aku pakai gak...CD xder sale ke??

:: || Mrs. Izwan || :: said...

babe, kalu lah ada yang perchuma cheq dapat ka, cheq bg kat hangpa sket nooo ;) doa ler bebanyak nooo :p hehehe